Saturday, October 22, 2011

Working Out in Style

I recently received another sample share opportunity from Crowdtap (I'm starting to really dig that site!). This time it was for a free pair of compression pants and an activewear top from Old Navy.

I have been a longtime fan of Old Navy's jeans and casual tops. Their jeans fit me better than most out there, coming in a variety of lengths and actual "tall" sizes, which fit better proportionally. But I had never tried their active wear. So, with the aid of my trusty bestie, Nicole, I was off to the active wear section of Old Navy.

Nicole and I were pleasantly surprised by the variety of styles available to us. We both were able to find comfy, yet cute pants and tops that we can sport on the treadmill. And, of course, we had to test them out before we visited the cashier!






I haven't had the chance to put the clothing to a proper test yet (I messed up my knees earlier this week and aren't quite ready to jump back on the treadmill) but here are some features that I'm excited about:

  • Pants are actually long enough!
  • Pants hold everything in so I don't feel jiggly when jogging
  • Thumbholes in shirt so sleeves don't ride up
  • Shirt is lightweight so it wont get too hot when I work up a sweat
  • Special fabric that pulls moisture away from the body so I hopefully will stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment