Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 Month Beauty

Our wrinkly little baby is growing up fast. Each day, she's getting a little older and a lot more beautiful. And today marks her 8 month birthday!

I've grown accustomed to getting her stats on the even months but her next pedi appointment isn't until next month, so I decided to try weighing and measuring her on my own at home today. With a wiggly little baby, it can be quite entertaining:





According to my (non)accurate measurements, Miss Elsa now weighs in at:

19 pounds, 9 ounces
28 inches
and a ginormous head (18 inches)

According to Dr. Google, this puts her at the 73 percentile for weight, 76 percentile for height and 93 percentile for head circumference (did I mention that her head is ginormous?!). I'm confident I measured her head correctly but we'll see at her appointment next month how accurate her weight and height were!

Of course, I also had to mark the day with a special photo shoot :-)


1 comment: