Friday, July 8, 2011

The Only Thing Better than Babies and Free Fro Yo...

Is babies and free frozen yogurt from Pinkberry!

Those who know me know that frozen yogurt is my favorite dessert food. However, after my recent sugar fast, I've found that "American" frozen yogurt can be a bit too sweet at times. Pinkberry, however, offers yogurt that leans more toward the "European" frozen yogurt that's tangy yet sweet—a great way to beat the Sacramento summer heat.

So, how did this Mama score free Pinkberry? I'm a member of Crowdtap, a website where consumers give their opinions on products and brands and sometimes have the chance to try out free merchandise. I was selected to host a Pinkberry Style Party, which equaled free frozen yogurt served in style.

Our Pinkberry creations waiting to be devoured

Yummy, Mommy, give me more!

Strawberries, raspberries, watermelon Pinkberry, oh my!

I had to dig in before my picture was taken. Oops!

Miss Elsa slept through the entire outing


No comments:

Post a Comment