Friday, July 8, 2011

Best 4th of July Ever

It's amazing how having a baby can make holidays more enjoyable!

Monday marked my 28th Independence Day and I have to say that hands down, it was the best one yet. We spent a good part of the day with some of Carl's family, hanging out by the pool and enjoying tasty food and great conversation. Then, we had a relaxing and quiet evening at home.

Several years ago, I would have thought this was the recipe for a snooze fest but now I know that alcohol and fireworks aren't needed for a good time. All you need is a baby, a dog and a good-humored husband!

And of course, a camera to capture some of the moments:

Wearing my patriotic onesie. Gotta sport the Red, White and Blue!

You've got to be joking, Mom. I'm not going in that GIGANTIC bathtub!

This is much more like it!

Lynn teaching Ethan how to get into trouble

Duck!

Getting a ride from Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment