Saturday, December 31, 2011

There's a Reason for My Lack of Posts...

The Elsa Monster has been on the loose! Every time a laptop is out, she wants to slam it with her fists. So, my laptop has been tucked out of the way and I'm just not good enough at typing on  my phone to create new posts.

So, here is a list of headlines of all of the posts that I have been wanting to publish this last month:

The Delicacy Known as Tissue Paper
A taste test review written by Elsa regarding the variety of tissue paper that resided under the Christmas Tree during December. She didn't have the opportunity to pick out her favorite because Mama tore it out of her mouth before she got a full taste.

The Ornery Ones
While Elsa is not quite one, she has started perfecting the art of temper tantrums, making me question whether "The Terrible Twos" are starting super early in our house.

Splish Splash
Elsa has finally started liking her baths... probably because she has discovered how fun it is to splash water all over Mama!

New Year's Diet
I've discovered a new diet - feed your soon-to-be-toddler the food off of your plate! It automatically eliminates a quarter of the food you would typically eat. I should totally write a book about this. I could probably make millions! Too bad my sweet little terror  toddler has made it impossible to use my computer!

Oh, and in case you're scoffing at the fact that I supposedly can't use my laptop and yet here is a new post - I wrote this post while waiting for the bulletins to print at the church office :-P

 

1 comment:

  1. The terrible twos is a misleading statement. It started around 16 months at our place. The worst was 18 months to 2 and a half. They want to be independent, can't communicate well and are totally egocentric.

    And I like your diet book idea!

    ReplyDelete